We designed the LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with CodeManagement Module to deliver defibrillation equipment you can depend on.
As part of the Physio-Control Code Management System, the 20e meets all your defibrillator/monitor needs in a compact, affordable package. Designed specifically for crash cart use, it is simple yet powerful, and ready when you are. With features like capnography, a CPR metronome, and the ability to remotely send data to CODE-STAT™ data review, the LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with CodeManagement Module helps your hospital meet the demands of performance improvement and better prepare for tomorrow’s emergencies.
The Code Management System gives you the visibility, insight and control to make sure your people and equipment are fully prepared, so your hospital has the resources to better handle a code wherever and whenever it occurs. The right start is everything when it comes to a favorable outcome.
The Code Management System is based on our decades of experience working with the real-world needs of hospitals like yours. We know that our equipment must be powerful but easy to use, so you can respond to codes early and effectively for the best possible outcomes.
The Code Management System enables you to easily collect and review post-event data for quality improvement, providing your trained staff valuable information to reduce risk and drive improved lifesaving performance.
With Code Management System technologies, you can extend your hospital’s monitoring capabilities, better assess patient status, and give rapid response teams the information they need to provide fast, effective care. Think of it as giving your teams a vital head start should a patient’s condition start to deteriorate.
- With an intuitive door system, the 20e functions as an automated external defibrillator (AED) for your BLS teams, who can begin early defibrillation before the code team arrives
- Standardised and clear user interface, so teams who also use the LIFEPAK 12 and LIFEPAK 15 devices will recognise it immediately
- Larger code clock provides better visibility throughout the room and a centralized device to use for time management and documentation
- Compact, ergonomic footprint ensures stability and efficiency during patient transport
- Auto-send of patient and device data facilitates quality improvement review and hospital-wide device tracking*.
*Available when using optional CodeManagement Module.
- Capnography (Class I recommendation for ET tube confirmation and monitoring in the 2010 AHA and ERC guidelines) aids ET tube placement and CPR effectiveness*
- Other advanced monitoring parameters include ECG (3- or 5-wire), pacing, pulse oximetry
- Metronome helps rescuers perform compressions at the AHA Guideline rate of 100/minute
- 360J biphasic technology allows highest available energy for difficult-to-defibrillate patients
- Wirelessly transmits* patient data to CODE-STAT** software for post-event review, to capture event data and facilitate code response improvement.
* Available when using optional CodeManagement Module.
** CODE-STAT software now available as a subscription. Ask your sales representative for details.
- Performs daily readiness self-check
- LIFENET® Asset status wirelessly monitors device data including battery charge status, updates and self-tests, and enables your biomed team to do upgrades that would have previously required a service call
- Battery status indicator
- Runs on long-lasting Lithium-ion internal battery***, connects to AC power
- On-site inservice training by dedicated nurses, clinical training materials
- On-site service and off-site biomed training solutions available.
* CodeManagement Module runs on a separate but equally long-lasting Lithium-ion battery. Both are connected to AC power using a single cord.