portable ECG machine
Portable12-ch ECG machine
iMac 1200 is a 12-Ch resting ECG machine, offering an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, and more efficient in ECG diagnosis.
- 32000Hz sampling rate and 24 bit sampling data, more accurate in waveform reduction.
- 1 second baseline stability.
- 15 inch HD screen allows users to review, select and review playback of the ECG.
- Support examination of patients with single-chamber and dual-chamber pacemaker.
- Glasgow algorithm gives interpretation of ECG based on age, gender, race, medication and class Advanced analysis of ECG diagnosis including standard vector diagram and time vector diagram analysis.
- Support Wire/Wifi.
- Connection to HIS, EMR, PACS hospital ECG network system.
- Support scanner and card-reader device for quick patient information input.
- Support thermal printer and laser printer.
- XML, PDF and PNG format data transfer to a PC, via Ethernet for remote analysis diagnosis.
- Three-pronged ECG leads, effectively reducing winding.
TALK TO US NOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT - 021 910 182 OR